Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Turducken (a debone duck stuff in a debone Chicken stuff into a turkey) Pre-order in Walnut Grove

Turkeyduck and chicken. all sound great except for vegetarian but this amusing notion then we could have it all in one is very interesting to me 
Definition: Turducken is a dish consisting of a deboned chicken stuffed into a deboned duck, which is in turn stuffed into a deboned turkey.


Today, late afternoon at my return from Washington I stop at my friend Angie Owner of Well seasoned in Langley, she had a class with the Chef of Fat Cow & Oyster bar in Walnut grove (Just love this restaurant wort the drive guys)

so here is couples pictures I take before the class 

 this will feed 30 guest but you could also order  a smaller version for 8 made with the breast of those 3 birds  at Fat Cow 
778 298 0077
 Those birds still have couples hours to go  before serving  
Angie have the best cooking class 

No comments: