Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank-you to my faithful clients at circle craft Christmas show


I cant believed then Circle craft is already over, I would like to Thank-you, you all my wonderful clientele & friends for supporting my small local food artisan creation year after year. Could you believed it is already my 15 years at Circle crafts? I am so Thankful and appreciated your patronage as there is so much of diversity and the world creation is available at all upscale American Grocery stores instal in BC.

This year was particular stressful as the rent for foods artisans is increasing to a rate of 34 % for the next 3 year  we have to raise the price after 10 years as the raw materiel just go up in price every year? 
but you understood  
Thank-you so much 

___________________________________________________________________________________________



No comments: