Sunday, September 29, 2013

Spago in Las Vegas before Elton John Show

Oh the life we have
I was in Vegas for a trade show and had the chance to see Elton John at Caesar Palace 
As I am the only one in my family to like him, my friend Naomi join me flying from Seattle for the show and back to Seattle early next morning.
We start our evening at Spago  I was looking to get to Cut but as Naomi flight arrive late afternoon and the show at 7:30  Spago was a great choice 
We start with 




 Corn Agnolotti 
Mascarpone, parmesan reggiano, summer truffle

 My beautiful friend Naomi





PAN SEARED DUCK BREAST*
Spinach, Corn Purée, Chanterelle Mushrooms, Cipollini Onions, Carrot, farmers market plums



GRILLED FRENCH SEA BASS*
Summer Squash, Fennel, Arugula, Heirloom Tomato-Cucumber Vinaigrette, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil


 Elton John  at Caesar Palace

Wow what a amazing performer  the show was so good  I really enjoy it after we did get to Payard for some dessert.
What a great evening 

No comments: