Saturday, April 20, 2013

Vegetarian Dinner and Traditional Chinese music on Diamond hills Hong Kong

After a good start  I left my hotel for meetings and work  

 we add some friends playing at Diamond hills Temple so we go to the Temple Restaurant for Dinner but we are forbidden to take pictures I love vegetarian and vegan food but it need to have some flavour it was pretty blend and non eventful, I always forgot then in Hong Kong you live always between freezing and boiling   28 degree and 100% humidity and as soon as you get inside the AC blast you as if it was Whistler in Winter  i never understand it  and my body really do not like it  Bus, taxi, ferry restaurants and shops FFRRREEEZING





We did not take pictures from the concert as it was request to  but even if the instrument where so beautiful the talent of the group was evident  the long speech where longer then the concert, Unfortunately it was not very good  it is not always easy to try to reinvent a art form with a modern touch the form was not complete the musician + the Composer never touch us to get inside the work for us to care about it
My jet lag just kick in more, I had to get back to the hotel and sleep  Tonight a ballet

No comments: