Friday, January 25, 2013

San Francisco 2013

After 10 days in San Francisco it is time to get back to Seattle for couples day before going back to Los Angeles,  This is my annual winter ritual and I love it San Francisco have lot to offer to anyone, very friendly easy to visit and Public Transport friendly,  San Francisco is not shy about the Gourmet side of this city and if you love food you are here for a treat, from Lulu to In canto, Osha are some of my prefer one but there is for every taste and budget, I did not take lot of picture as lot of those restaurant are so dark for dinner the pic look horrible.
I was stun by the amount of homeless this year as we always stay at the 55 Park we are at the boarder of well and mental breakdown, between Bloomingdales and salvation army.
I saw lot of desperation but as well lot of amazing creative, clever and fantastic peoples,  I get to San mateo to visit a nice neighbourhood with a fantastic shop Draegar's so fantastic and a very nice  French shop on Gouph street call Gourmet & more it was very nice the price are very fair for French import except for one Item, a bit ridiculous I found a jar of lebanese spice, I did not pay attention to the price and later I realize it was $30.00 for a 50 gr. so I should have paid attention but the shop is fantastic and the owner & staff are wonderful, the cheese volt is a experience  you will not forget + a mini terrace at the back of the shop so my style.
San Francisco is not only a great downtown with great theatre, dance, Arts... it is as well the surrounding and this year I explore as well  West Portal  a very nice neighbourhood, I love San Francisco and  I fell home and welcome to this wonderful City.  
Try it this is very fun



Chai Cart
Creme bruler Cart

Ferry Terminal 
Truffles
View from m hotel room

I get at the last minute to the golden gate Theatre and was able to found a ticket on the 4 th row centre stage for $85.00  instead of the $200.00 ask online  
I love Musical they make me happy  
I will try to have a ticket for the Book of Mormon Tonight in Seattle 
let see if I could score big again this time 
( Oups my bad the show close on January 20) 

No comments: