Sunday, May 13, 2012

Vegas Baby

Last week you have to scrape me up from the floor as I was so down with the cold and the rain.
I love Vancouver but sometime I have to escape. Usually I go to China in April and break the rain pattern  of grey but due to schedule and contract order I have only 4 day to spare
I was hopping to catch some rays and warm up my frozen bones, so any good hotel will do.
Last January I was at the Caesar Palace for one night to see Celine and I realize I do not go to vegas as I was before, there is so many new resorts.  I am trying the Cosmopolitan studio suite with balcony, it is 35 Celsius now I will be so happy,  There is so many interesting restaurants at this complex  Comme Ca  with a Cinnamon bun stuff with confit duck & pull pork, top with a bacon maple glaze,  Holstein have Foie Gras burger It is Cholesterol heaven. I will post my trip  on m blog to keep you inform of my glutonnery, I was hopping to leave from Vancouver but all the flight are $300.00 more then Bellingham, the Canadian one leave from Vancouver in the evening & leave vegas early morning so you loose a whole day it like the Canadian airline are looking to loose money? Night Night
  

No comments: