Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Maison Cote Vancouver steak seasoning

 I was hopping to get the large bones rib for this meal  but they do not cary them, but they offer to reposition the bones so they are higher, Great job I am so happy with it.
One of the great advantage to know your butcher  they want to make you happy.
 I just add My Maison Cote Vancouver steak seasoning and bake at 325F, 20 min. per lbs.
 Let it rest for 25 Min. under aluminium paper 

Steam Asparagus, mini tomatoes with mozzarella balsamic jelly
I do not eat beef often, but as I was often request by clients to have some on my site here it goes
Hope you enjoy it 

2 comments:

Intelguy said...

May I know what is your secret of your seasoning for such yummy prime rib ?

Jean Pierre, Maison Cote said...

Oh Sure
I use my Maison Cote (Vancouver steak seasoning) blend smoked & regular paprika, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, pepper, mustard, sea salt & celery seeds
This do the trick