Thursday, February 9, 2012

Maison Cote Lamb meat balls

In honor of the comments made by the President of 
Loblaw's Galen Weston
Farmer;s Markets will kill some people... 

Dear MR. Weston, 
I love to live dangerously, but not enough to shop at your stores anymore.

Farmer market tribute

all ingredients are from Vancouver Farmer market, my Vancouver garden or Granville Island organic acres.
I blend some ground local lamb form the farmer market, sautes some organic onion, kale, sundry tomatoes, garlic & Maison Cote sea salt seasonings, add to the ground lamb + one egg, bread crumbs,  Maison Cote (my exotic pepper blend with lemon grass cardamom)  roll them, brown them,   in a skillet, add my tomato sauce made with defrosted market tomatoes, fresh onion
& garlic, lot of baby kale, couple drop of my own grown Meyer lemon juice and let it slowly cook, serve on brown rice
Yummy



No comments: